Bernard Lietaer gives talks and seminars all around the world to a wide range of audiences including government officials, business alliances, multinational corporations, think tanks, and community organizations. Click here for a list of the topics most frequently addressed. If you would like Bernard to speak at your event or organization, make sure to contact him well in advance of the event’s date.
Below are some past talks and presentations which can be watched or listened to online:
- World Affairs Forum of Stamford, “Rethinking Money”, 18th of March 2013.
- Tedx Talk in Berlin, December 2009. An 18 minute-long presentation about the systemic causes of the current banking crisis and needed solutions.
- Monetary Blindspots and Structural Solutions, at the European Journalism Center, November 13, 2009 - Listen to Part 1 - Listen to Part 2 - Listen to the Q & A
- Money, Values, and Structural Solutions to Today’s Crisis (28 minutes) – FORA.tv Conference – Picnic Festival, September 23-25 2009 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Watch
- Systemic Solutions for Today’s World Challenges, 56th Aurelio Peccei Lecture in Brussels, Club De Rome, February 18, 2009. Listen